We are all different in our expression of life, and we are all the same in need. How can we connect and contribute to each other, and build a supportive, caring community that values our BEING DIFFERENT and acknowledges our INTERDEPENDENT CONNECTEDNESS?
Your free support.
Contribute if you care.
Support to someone else.
Love, caring and giving is not a weakness. It is the greatest power of creation!"
MAYBE YOU ARE..
experiencing one or more of the following situations:
- experiencing uncomfortable or painful change in your life or relationships,
- overwhelmed by thoughts, memories and emotions, information or your social environment,
- have lost contact with who you really are in your work or relationship,
- feeling misunderstood and foreign (not at home) in your social or work environment, family or your own body,
- desiring more clarity and direction in expanding and understanding your personal or spiritual experience, meaning and destiny..
I can only gift that which I agreed to receive."
RECEIVE YOUR FREE PERSONAL SUPPORT.
This service is my free gift to you, available in Afrikaans, English and German. This service gifts you..
- Someone that really listen to you,
- Someone that calms you with their voice,
- Someone that uplifts you with empowering advice,
- Someone that offers you a new perspective,
- Someone who inspires you to be and create the change you desire, and
- A possibility to contribute and connect to more love, caring and understanding in the world..
Our choice to be of service through love, caring and compassion empowers others, and is the greatest contribution we can be to earth and humanity."
GIFT YOUR CARE BY CONTRIBUTING.
By means of a financial contribution you can express you care and make this support available to someone else.
By gifting and contributing to the wellbeing of others, we help change the world to a better place for all."
FORWARD THIS SUPPORT TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Would you like to forward this support service to someone else? You can determine who, whether you know them personally or not!
Our gratitude empowers us to be the invitation to more joy and caring for others."